Our foaming Shower Oil cleanser is an oil and surfactant blend that hydrates the skin while it cleanses, producing a milky touch upon application to wet skin or milky foam during bath. The formula features organic seed oils in its base, which are rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Natural and RAW
* free from artificial scents
* free from parabens, SLES, preservatives
* free from Palm oil & silicones
* toxic free
Shelf life 18 months
Use within 6 months of opening
* Lumorol is a new waterless surfactant. This amazing product is a emulsifier and foaming agent in one, and is a blend of fatty alcohol ether sulfate, with a fatty alcohol polyglycol ether with anionic character.
* Caprylic/capric triglyceride creates a barrier on the skin's surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture. Its oily texture helps to thicken and provides a slipperiness, which is easy to apply and leaves a non-greasy after-touch.
* Avocado Oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin. This accelerates the healing process, helping with issues like sunburn.
* Macadamia Oil also contains extremely high levels of beneficial fatty acids. Its high content of linoleic acid restores the skin's “barrier function”, preventing water loss, infiltration of toxins, and environmental skin damage. This enables skin to stay hydrated and healthy, appearing younger and smoother.
* Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin.
* Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil is rich in antioxidants, Mandarin Essential Oil has been shown to neutralise free radicals that can damage skin cells and often act as the primary cause of early ageing. Because of its sweet, fresh scent, Mandarin is uplifting and can help soothe nervous tension and sadness when diffused. Mandarin Essential Oil helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles, discolouration and wrinkles; nourishing the skin and creating a healthy glow.
How to use
To use, apply to hands or washcloth and massage over damp skin to create a gentle, milking foam. Rinse well. Skin will be left clean and hydrated. This product type is versatile and multifunctional, and can be used as a bath oil or a shaving oil, especially for the legs.